Calling all Ricoh Theta owners - shoot some pictures and upload them to http://www.mapilarry.com/
- it's like OpenStreetMap, but for StreetView! Your uploaded images will be licensed by CC-BY-SA 4.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
) and you will retain ownership.
The Mapillary website supports 360° panoramas, however the website still has some bugs which they are working on - patience!
I'll do a writeup on the workflow soon, here's the quick version:
1. Take pictures using the Theta
2. Transfer pictures to PC using USB
3. Add XMP data to images using the Windows or Mac app (use my autoit script to do batch processing)
4. Upload the images to the Mapillary website using their web uploader at http://www.mapillary.com/map/upload