18 Photos - Oct 11, 2011
Photo: Today I shot pictures in Capitol Park of the silent protest organized by Occupy Boise, part of the Occupy Wall Street gatherings. Today they are taping $1 over their mouths to symbolize how the 1% have silenced the other 99% in
the USA. They also say the $1 is one dollar more than the Bank of America has paid in taxes.Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: