160 Photos - Dec 27, 2012
Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Moving the crippled MMU.Photo: Photo: Photo: Joshua's brake cable holder.Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: The frame welding is complete!!Photo: Turned out to be super strong!Photo: Riding the MMU over to the shop to get it's first coat of paint.Photo: Rough it up!Photo: Turning white with primer.Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: MMU frame hanging up in the shop.Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Doors are back on!Photo: Photo: Pile of bikes from the dumpster in my neighborhood.Photo: First use of the MMU for hauling a bunch of bicycles.Photo: MMU paint spruce up session!Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: MMU as a sitting place.Photo: MMU as a table.Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: Photo: The drivetrain all assembled.Photo: The 7 speed internal hub mounted as a jackshaft. We moved the follower to the leftside flange (it was on the right previously) and added axle aligners.Photo: Photo: Matt checking out the disc brake mount.Photo: We added a freewheel adjacent to the fixed cog by welding on an adjustable bottom bracket cup. We had to anneal the cup to allow us to open up the center hole on the lathe.Photo: New rear disc brake and mount.Photo: