Five key points:
1. Oil price WTI may fall to USD60.
2. Oil price will not impact Strait Times Index strongly because only 2-3 companies' stock price are hurt directly; bank stocks perform strongly which explains the subsequent rebound in the index.
3. Straits Times Index is still on up trend but there is no entry.
4. Singapore stock market did not have exciting stories since the past two years; banks doing very well but other sectors not able to stimulate the index.
5. Unless there are strong growth stories next year, or if there is a correction, otherwise there are few reasons to accumulate.