4 Photos - Jan 15, 2012
Photo: This sculpture is the work of the Russian sculptor Alexander Penkov and made from aluminum collected from the European battlefields of WWII. The statue was built by German prisoners of war and unveiled on Soviet Army Day, February 23, 1947 in Victory Square, Siauliai, Lithuania. The monument was dismantled in 1991 and the sculpture now stands in Grutas Park.Photo: The picture of Russian Soldier sculpture by Alexander Penkov in Victory Square, Siauliai, LithuaniaPhoto: Sculpture of Stalin by Nikolai Tomsky, 1950Photo: