Photo: Made a 1/16" hole using a drill bit and pin vase.
Photo: I put the whole in both pieces that were to be connected.

Also attached an aluminum wire to them.
Photo: Then I connected the two pieces.

These one was almost OK.  My alignment was a little bit off...
Photo: One of the leg pieces primed, ready to be painted.  This piece is simple enough so that it only needs one color.
Photo: My airbrush, the Iwate Eclipse HP-CS (or something like that.)  I actually have  three airbrushes, somehow.  This is the only one I've used.  It's good thing I watched a video on how to airbrush, or I would have held it backwards... -_-;;
Loading...
Mykal Valentine
Public
Then I connected the two pieces.

These one was almost OK. My alignment was a little bit off...

no plus ones