Photo: National Library
Photo: National Library
Photo: Residential district East-1 (Мікрараён «Усход-1»), seen from the National Library
Photo: "Old" town hall building. Actually demolished in 1851 and re-built in 2003.
Photo: Trinity Hill (Траецкае прадмесце) on the left bank of the Svislach river. The only historical part of Minsk that survived World War II. The rest of the city was systematically destroyed.
Loading...
Florian Haas
Public
National Library
no plus ones