Automatic Guard less Railway Crossing Safety System
The main objective is to avoid accidents that occur in guard less railway crossing we introduced AUTOMATIC GUARDLESS RAILWAY CROSSING SAFETY SYSTEM.
In this we have two section ,
1. ALARM SYSTEM that is kept in the train , to alert road user that train near to them.
2. LIGHT SYSTEM that is kept in railway crossing, to alert the person who cross the track that the train is coming.
LIGHT SYSTEM Frequency creator(train) , Frequency receiver(railway crossing), Indicator, Solar panel, Battery, Sensor .
ALARM SYSTEM Frequency transmitter(railway crossing) , Frequency receiver(train), Horn.
• In our day to day life we are hearing more train accidents that occurs in railway crossing in absence of railway gate and guards.
• In such cases AUTOMATIC GUARDLESS RAILWAY CROSSING SAFETY SYSTEM is very useful.
• The light system consists of the following sections:
FREQUENCY CREATOR : It is placed in train which creates a frequency of about 5000m.
FREQUENCY RECEIVER: It is placed in railway crossing will receive the frequency that are generated from the frequency creator.
INDICATOR: It is also in railway crossing , the indicator gets on when the frequency is received.
SOLAR PANEL : It is located near railway crossing , which collects solar energy and converts it into electrical energy.
BATTERY : It is next to solar panel which stores the electrical energy that is received from solar panel.
SENSOR : It is used here to switch off the light as soon as the train crosses the railway crossing.
The alarm system consists of the following sections:
FREQUENCY TRANSMITTER: It is placed in railway crossing which creates a frequency of about 1000m
FREQUENCY RECEIVER: It is placed in train will receive the frequency that are generated from the frequency transmitter.
HORN: It is also in train which generates sound when the frequency is received.
Light system: In this we have the frequency creator at train which creates the frequency of about 5000m which is received by the freq receiver at railway crossing. Once the frequency is received red indicator starts glow and sensor is used to off the indicator. The sensor, freq receiver and indicator will be charged by the solar panel. The solar panel that collects the light energy converts it into electrical energy which reaches the battery via charge controller.
Alarm system: In this we have the frequency creator at railway crossing which creates the frequency of about 1000m which is received by the freq receiver at train. Once the frequency is received the horn produces the alarm sound.
1. It‘s (Alarm system) used to hear automatic horn sound even if driver s asleep.
2. It’s (Light system) used to prevent accident by automatic indicator on.