The UCD Teaching and Learning Community is for sharing and discussing any information relating to Teaching and Learning.
There is no replacement for face-to-face networking, sharing and discussion opportunities, which we hope will arise from this online community, however, there is value in information sharing and conversation across a large group of people with diverse areas of expertise with the touch of a few keystrokes.
Guidelines to Members:
1. Don’t be shy - share links, post comments, questions or share resources by creating a post and tagging it to the appropriate category. Did you come across an interesting piece of research? Did you try something new in your teaching? Do you seek feedback on something related to teaching and learning?
2. Read the posts of others, comment or +1(like/agree) if appropriate
3. Remember this is your community, your contributions/engagement will determine activity. Suggestions/feedback are welcomed, post and tag to the category 'Discussions & Suggestions'
Quick G+ Community Tips:
- Notifications can be clicked on/off, the default is on, if left on you will receive an email alert every time another member posts.
- Select how you view posts by clicking on the categories on the left-hand side, otherwise the default view shows all posts.
- Need help understanding G+ or to post/navigate, let us know!
- Click on the links below to view some short screen casts on Google+ features.
A big welcome to new members. You might like to take a few minutes to watch the short screencasts below which will help you to get started if you are not familiar with Google+ Communities.