What does it cost to be a Member?
• NO COST !
No Fees – No Dues – No Obligations
No Solicitation for Contributions or Donations at ANY TIME!
What is a Member?
• A Member is a person who, chooses one or two of their favorite non-profits, to share in the income of the website.
Why should someone become a Member?
• To support their favorite non-profit organizations at no cost to them.
How does the Member support his or her non-profit(s) if not by donations?
• The Member can simply enjoy the Club’s website activities, and the points earned will be converted to cash contributions.
Which non-profits may a Member designate?
• A Member may choose any Non Profit . This can include a, Charity, Religious organization or group, School , Political Party, or Fraternal organization. Help with this, if needed, is provided on our registration page.
Why should a non-profit want to be designated by a Member?
• Because with no cost or effort from them, they will automatically receive contributions.
What are a non-profit's obligation to the Club?
• The non-profit organization are under NO obligation to the Club. However, they can use the Club to promote and inform others about their mission.
Can more than one Member designate the same non-profit?
• The more Members who designate a particular non-profit, the greater the contribution they will receive.Every non-profit receives a portion of the profits for each time it has been chosen.
How are the points generated?
• The Member earns points for their designated non-profit(s) every time he or she participates in any activity on the website. The Club’s website has games, challenges and a shopping mall. Points can be earned by sharing the Club with family and friends and recommending they join. Points allocations for the various activities are at the bottom of the home page.
What are the Club's website activities?
• Surveys, Quizzes and Polls on a wide variety of subjects
Celebrities; T.V.; music; movies; trivia; sports; news from headlines, politics, and business;
technology; history; geography; science; hobbies; pets; fashion; and more.
• Game and Puzzles
Internet and casino games; daily crosswords and Sudoku; fantasy sports; Scrabble, chess,
bridge and other games.
• Shopping Mall
Hundreds of shopping sites; form well-known retailers, to the unusual and unique.
How is the non profits distribution of income calculated ?
• Nonprofit Dollar Calculation
To be calculated on a quarterly basis seventy five percent of the total income of the site
Divided by the total points of all of the non profits
= value per point
X the number of points a nonprofit has.
Example total income $1,000,000
75% of $1,000,000 = $750,000
Total points during that quarter of all nonprofits combined = 500,000
$750,000 divided by 500,000 = $1.25 value per point
X the number of points a non profit has
Therefore If a nonprofit had 5,000 points it would get 5000 x $1.25 =$6250 for that quarter