Internal parser of neutriNote can be disabled by assigning user specified metadata to notes after v1.7.9. This is useful for editing alternative contents such as HTML or text with custom markups. Check out the example below:
1. Add a setting string like this to ~neutrinote_settings_data:
2. Tap "Restore App Data" to read in the new settings.
3. Create a new note, include "Parser off" in its metadata string to disable the internal parser.
4. Copy and paste the example from Remark.js (https://github.com/gnab/remark
6. Tap render button to generate the sample slide show (composed in Markdown) without invoking the internal parser. Try edit the slides and tap render again.
(To re-enable internal parsing, simple delete the "Parser off" substring from the note's metadata.)
Just more ways to preserve ideas in plain text.