1. No spam. i.e.; those "reshare or die" posts, the pointless polls (and the "balancing" polls) or multiple, identical posts. Nonsensical posts also fall under this rule; your post must have intent.
2. No inappropriate posts. i.e.; gore, nudity, sex, porn, mutilation or anything else of this nature.
3. No flame bait. i.e.; posts made with the intent of provoking people and/or causing arguments (Religious, racial, controversial...).
4. No advertising. i.e.; communities, collections, profiles, products, websites or any other thing that profits through attention and/or views.
5. No hate speech. i.e.; posts against a person, a group of people, or comments attacking another user.
6. No bullying. i.e.; a person repeatedly attacking/insulting/degrading a person's looks or behaviour.
7. No attention seeking. i.e.; the "I'm leaving this community" posts, or any other whose sole purpose is to get attention for themselves.
8. No blocking moderators, or removing their comments. i.e.; when we warn someone and they try to block us in-order to get away with whatever they want. We need to be able to comment on your posts if anything goes wrong, and blocking us prevents this. Similarly, if you remove our comments this can also cause problems with communication, and how others see the conversation and judge it.
9. No propaganda, impersonation of a mod, or stirring. i.e.; no spreading lies or rumors about the community or it's owners for the purpose of getting attention or creating a stir. If you are serious about your claims you can spread them OUTSIDE of the community, not inside where they provide no relevance to the community's main topic. Trying to start an argument or looking for a confrontation with the moderators within the community is strictly prohibited. If you have issues, PM them.
-Intentionally breaking any of these rules with us moderators blocked, or with prior knowledge of them will result in an immediate ban.
-Moderators are exempt from these rules and can do what they like with their community.
Thank you for reading.