Our client is a leading multinational FMCG Giant in Cosmetics. The Company is looking for Well Experienced Utilities Coordinator. The details are as under:
• The Plant Utilities Coordinator is responsible to provide technical and operational support as required during the installation, commissioning, start up and operation phases delivering all utilities according to the URS in order to run the facility.
• Develops and executes Utilities SOPs, Logbooks and reports in compliance with local and corporate requirements, providing sound knowledge on his field assuring the systems effectiveness in safety, cost and quality.
• This individual must possess good Communication and Interpersonal Skill, as well as good prioritization and organization skills with a high sense of urgency. Also the ability to understand complex engineered systems, applying troubleshooting analysis effectively. The individual must be hands-on experienced in complex Power Plant Generation, Water Systems, Steam, Compressed Air, Sewage treatment and HVAC Systems.
• Ability to lead a non hierarchical structure including contractors and BDF employees, sense to “roll up sleeves” in a tight time schedule, also promoting interdepartmental interactions with related areas.
Detailed Responsibilities (non-inclusive):
• Ensure full compliance with BDF Environmental and Safety Scopes on jobsites
• Act to confirm as-built services executed by BDF contractors including production as-built report.
• Read the contract and co-ordinate with agencies for diversion/ retain the services within the construction area.
• Arrange co-ordination meetings with / Construction Team to expedite and finalize diversion of services within the construction area.
• Liaise with construction/ technical team for making proposal for support and protection of services during active construction period.
• Carry out periodical site inspection during construction period in order to ensure the works near the utility services as per agreed procedure.
• Set Liaise with construction/ technical team for making proposal for reinstatement of services and coordinate with relevant utility agencies for reinstatement work.
• Develop and perform training program for BDF employees and ensure that all those involved or affected by maintenance or operational activities are aware of safety procedures and risks associated with the work.
• Set up in preventative and corrective maintenance work order requests and project works.
• Promote knowledge and experience to safely and correctly run the utilities equipments according to the manufacturer’s handbook.
• Provide and coach operators, technicians and team leaders with BKM (Best Known Method) in performing preventative and corrective maintenance.
• Ability to forecast, organize and execute all work order requests assigned in a timely and safe manner.
• Generate sound knowledge for technical standards in the field of relating to the operation and maintenance of utility systems.
• Prepare equipment reports, failure analysis and track equipment uptime status, as well as creating SOPs and logbooks.
• Ability to understand and be familiar with general maintenance work flow processes, procedures and systems
• Provide sound knowledge about the whole utilities area which consists in: Power System Generation and Distribution, Steam System Generation, City Water System, Water Cooling System, Hot Water System, DI Water Generation and Distribution, HVAC, BMS System, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Photovoltaic Technologies, Fire Protection Systems, etc.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to determine cause and restore common casualties;
• Ability to estimate time, cost, materials and scheduling requirements as necessary for completion of projects;
• Ability to direct, plan, organize and control a work force of specialized technical, skilled semiskilled and unskilled personnel;
• Knowledge and understanding of International Safety, Health & Environmental best practice and standards
• Ability to read, interpret and understand electrical/process schematic diagrams and wiring diagrams implementation and post implementation).
• Extensive knowledge and experience to safely and correctly use testing instruments and accurately interpret parameters obtained.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, self motivated for excellence, has a high standard of performance expectation of self, works effectively in teams.
The incumbent is strictly obliged to keep company-information as a secret, especially after termination of the labor-relation.
Looking for people with relevant experience (as mention in JD), FMCG background and from MNC Companies. Salary offered up to 8 Lacs, Location: Sanand, If interested, please mail your cv to email@example.com