LEARNING VIETNAMESE IN HANOI
At present, more and more foreigners have needs for bridging Vietnam in language. This is indispensable because of international integration and cultural exchange. Having a stable economy and an attractive investment market, Vietnam gradually proves its position in the world. Therefore, annually, more and more foreigners come to live and work in Vietnam.
In order to meet such needs for learning Vietnamese, Homelink Vietnam Co., ltd would like to supply you some Vietnamese Courses:
- Basic Vietnamese (Level A)
- Intermediate Vietnamese (Level B)
- Advanced Vietnamese (Level C)
- Intensive Vietnamese in skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Vietnamese for specific purposes (linguistics, history, culture, literature, arts, etc.)
- Crash courses in Vietnamese (for communication, tourism, business, etc.)
- Advanced or intensive Vietnamese in skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Pre-university and postgraduate Vietnamese: Intended for foreign students who have necessary knowledge of Vietnamese (foreign languages) and prepare for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Vietnam
* Benefits when looking for a Vietnamese teacher at the Center:
- Teachers at the Center are very experienced and enthusiastic. The Center specializes in Vietnamese training for foreign students in Vietnam, business people, tourists, overseas Vietnamese, etc.
- The training program is properly designed for various learners, from a basic level to an advanced level. Learners have an opportunity to practice 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. After completing a course, they can communicate with Vietnamese people by using their taught knowledge of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Study time: Flexible, meeting learners’ requirements (morning, afternoon or evening)
- Number of learners: 01-05 learners
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Name: Homelink Vietnam Co., ltd
Tel : 04 6283 9191 / Hotline: 0936773915
Add : No. 14, Lien Viet lane, Nguyen Luong Bang str., Dong Da, Hanoi.