Continuing from my attempts to calibrate the printer that went wrong, after resetting I still trying to get back to a stable status, since the re-flash and reset of the EEPROM, I have ran through the auto tune for the bed (50c) and the Extruder (205c).
I'm still having two issues:
1: Oozing, I have tried temp from 195c to 220c, I have tried retraction distance from 2.5 mm to 5.4 mm but it has not improved.
2: Structures are weak, the layer are not coming apart themselves but with little pressure they are snapping off or coming apart, E.G the smoke stack on top of the Benchy can be knocked off with little effort, other structures can be separated with a pair of pliers.
Thick structure seem OK but if I can get leveridge the walls will peal off.