Hart Models will be established later this year (early 2013), as a model critic site for young women and men. This site will update weekly winners, feature model portfolios and offer constructive feedback for the models. Prizes and awards will be given out for daily, weekly and monthly winners.
Submissions are NOW OPEN! If you have been invited to this page please share it around, and you may be lucky enough to have your own portfolio featured on the site, once it officially opens.
Once Hart Rates establishes itself as an official organisation (sometime late 2013), members of the site will able to have their photos reviewed by a professional judging panel. Winners will be be rewarded with a selection of prizes. Best submissions will have their own portfolio and biography page, with photo's and personal pages being circled around social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
HOW TO ENTER:
Note: Before the site opens, all submissions ON THIS COMMUNITY PAGE will be looked at by our professional judging panel. When the site opens, winners will be personally notified for being featured on the model archives page. If your name and photo has been featured here, people all over Facebook can share, comment, and review your photo collections.
1) Post a photo on this page of yourself. You do NOT need to consider yourself to be a professional 'model,' to send in a photo. You must be over 15 and under 35 to be considered. You must take a clean, clear, HD picture which either shows your face, or full body. You must be wearing full head-to-toe clothing, because this site will be view-able by all ages.
2) Write your full name and provide us with a reason as to why you sent in a picture. If you have any personal website links or social media contact pages please include it.
WHAT DO THE JUDGES LOOK FOR?
1) Even if you are not featured as a winner on the site MOST submissions will receive PROPER feedback.
2) Judges are not only looking for professional models, but
-people who are photogenic
-are naturally different to other
-have something special or unique about their appearance
-are keen and interested on being featured
-make an attempt to stand out
WHAT KIND OF PHOTOS SHOULD I SEND?
1. Use a good camera, that will capture the minor details. A better photo will always help you through the judging process.
2. Make sure you be as natural as possible. Try not to over do yourself. Sometimes it's the natural beauties over the glamour models who succeed in the modeling industry.
3. Try to be original. If you want to stand out among the other entries try to portray yourself in a manner that's original and creative - but remember offensive or crude material will be marked as abuse, spam and be banned from entry.
We hope to get back to everyone soon!
Once the site gets enough submissions, it will fully developed and completed.