The GWT Eclipse Plugin (GPE fork) has a new production update today.
I've shared some of the updates during the snapshot updates already but here's a small list of the things I remember that just went into the production repo.
- Added support for the new GWT Maven Plugin
- Fixed support for some Cloud things
- Added Ant and Maven to the sample project creation using the WebAppCreator that is provided in the SDK
- Improved creating the CodeServer launcher defaults.
- Added server port changing to the CodeServer launcher, or fixed this. http://gwt-plugins.github.io/documentation/gwt-eclipse-plugin/Download.html