Welcome to another, yet kind of unque warrior cats roleplay. I hope you have a lot of fun and meet more friends here, I hope you have a pleasant stay.
Now then, just like others, this community has rules. Feel free to ask if something is bothering you or you need more info, I'll answer as quick as possible. Here's the rules:
0. *Read these rules before enjoying the community.*
1. *Everything here is done with talking and voting.* When someone wants to change something, they will send it to me and I will post a poll to see what other members of the community will think of and will make a time limit for voting so it cannot stay like that forever. I'll send the results to the person who sent me the question and if other people agree with them, I'll edit/add what they wanted of me.
Example: someone wants me to get rid of someone else in the community. They must send me a reason why the person should be kicked out of the community and proof for that reason to exist. If the guy/girl doesn't have a reason to be kicked out, I'll say it and ignore the post. If they have a reason, I'll post: "should this person be kicked out? [name] Because [name of the person who told me about them] told me that [reason], proof here [link to the post/comment/whatever]. You can vote from [random date of begginning of voting] to [random date of end of voting]." and if more people vote yes than no, I'll listen to them and kick the person breaking the rules out. If no, well, they won't be kicked out. Same for everything else. Someone asks me to do that and that with a reason why, I make a poll, others vote, I listen to the results, and what option has more percentage, I will agree to it and change/add what was voted for or will not if more people don't want it. I only agree with what most people think.
2. *No fighting.* No one likes fights, and this is a place where people are meant to enjoy. Please avoid arguements. If everything else fails, report the person to me with the rules about reporting listed above.
3. *Try not to curse.* There might be kids around here, so try to avoid cursing.
4. *There isn't a reason for why you should respect me.* Just because I created, fix, add, clean and update the community, that does not mean I'm something special. I'm just like those who join the community. Someone who wants to have fun as much as you do. That also means I can roleplay with someone else or more people without the need to be respected.
5. *NO SEX RP OR SEXUAL CONTENT. OR FETISHES.* Sorry, but I can't deal with that stuff. If you want kits in RP, just put "and then they mated" or something like that.
6. *You can create as many OCs as you want to, as many clans as you want to, etc, you have full freedom. However, you'll have to talk to me for bigger things like clans and such* , so please send me a message that you want to create something, so we can talk it through. If it's for voting, I'll post a poll and tell you about it.
7. *Respect eachother.*