Open position - Junior Product Manager
Are you a young, talented person interested in being part of a dynamic team that is responsible of managing the product portfolio of a global company? Do you want to contribute to the creation of the next innovative device?
Eurotech is recognized as the IoT trendsetter among embedded technology suppliers in the market today. We are one of the few companies to offer hardware and software designed to work together, and our unified products constitute the foundation for hot applications like smart transportation, energy, and industry monitoring.
We are seeking candidates with a genuine passion in hardware and software, who are also familiar with marketing activities, such as the creation of competitive analyses, datasheets, whitepapers, application notes, multimedia contents.
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be part of the Group Product Management team and you will report to a Senior Product Manager.
You will work on every phase throughout the life of products, and will contribute to their success by supporting Sales with collaterals and periodic updates; you will also part of the liaison with Engineering both on new and existing projects.
You will be part of an incredibly talented, hard-working, international team and you will have a chance to support our activities worldwide.
We are committed to invent the Internet of Things. Interested in joining us?
• Create and maintain product collaterals: competitive analyses, datasheets, whitepapers, application notes, multimedia contents
• Create and document Sales and Development Kits
• Maintain and develop internal tools, such as: Sharepoint repositories, price lists and configurators
• Master’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Physics or related field
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Good knowledge of basic digital hardware concepts
• Confidence with at least one programming language (e.g.: Java, C++, C)
• Working experience of basic marketing techniques
• Good experience working in Unix/Linux environments
• Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
• A team player with self-motivation
• Experience with Windows, Windows Embedded or other Operating Systems
• Working experience with hardware systems, including community-supported ones (e.g.: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, etc)
• Working experience with authoring software: Adobe Indesign or equivalent
• Working experience with Sharepoint or similar CMS
• Previous working experience of any type, including internships and working stages
• Amaro (UD) – Italy
• You might be asked to travel nationally and abroad for up to 20/30% of the time
• You might be asked to support and/or participate to events, workshops and similar activities
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org adding “Name Surname – Application for Junior Product Manager” in the email subject.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EUROTECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.