Hi +Titana Jewelpet
. That post does not appear to constitute defamation. Defamation is the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel. That report does not appear to say anything that damages your reputation. It could, however, be taken to be harassment. If you want to report it for harassment, do the following:
1. Click the "V" that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the post you want to report.
2. Select Report this post.
3. Click the Something else button in the middle of the area where the post previously appeared. (You might have to scroll down to see that on large posts.)
3. Select It's violent or dangerous
4. Complete the dialog that follows.
Some things to consider:
* Threatening a company with a lawsuit tends to slow things down dramatically because companies often have the policy that they have to engage their legal teams every step along the way, and attorneys operate on much
slower timetable than techies. In fact, the involvement of attorneys might even prevent actions you might want them to take.
* Lawsuits can be declared to be "frivolous" by the judge because they clearly have no legal standing. The person bringing such a lawsuit to the court can be required to pay both the court costs and the opposing party's legal costs. I am not an attorney, but based on my understanding of slander and libel, it is very clear that neither applies here, which could therefore lead to a finding that a lawsuit would be frivolous. Not only that, Google did not create and does not implicitly condone the post, so it is extremely unlikely that they could be held accountable even if the post were to be found to be defamatory.