1. Place post in appropriate category.
2. Share no more than one link from your website a day unless you are participating in the Special #Hashtag Events, then you may share an additional link for the Event (make sure to setup post appropriately for participation).
2. Do not merely drop a link, include a description of what it is, what inspired you to prepare it and why you love it (share techniques you've used etc).
3. Provide a link to the recipe or original content.
4.Please add the community #hashtag, #gsweets along with other #hashtags relevant to your content.
5. Do not post and run. We all enjoy receiving +1's, comments and shares, do the same for others.
6. Don't share your post with a multiple communities at the same time Google is tagging this content as #spam and it will be removed!
7. Do not advertise your business, we don't mind you sharing products that are beneficial to all members ie. baking moulds, ingredients etc. but advertising your business "how to get 10,000 Facebook likes" has no place in our community.
8. Our community is about #baking, #desserts and #sweet #treats, savoury posts do not belong here and will be removed!
9. When sharing content that is not your own (we encourage this) tell us why you like it. Always provide a link to the owner's website. And if they're on #googleplus tag them in the post, let them know you enjoyed their content so much that you shared it with others.
10. No duplicate posts.
11. #Interaction - Very, very important - we are a community.
For further clarification, please read the following post:
Please note - three infractions could lead to being banned from the community.
Special Hashtag Events: