I don't look at links from gun loons. However, I do love that you keep trying so I can point out you said I represent a minority on guns,
yet you couldn't utter a single word
on the three polls I cited showing you for the incompetent liar
What's the problem Oliva ... why couldn't you respond to polls? Let me post them again for your enjoyment:___SOURCE #1____
1) Do you favor or oppose a nationwide ban on assault weapons?
2) Do you think laws covering the sale of guns should be made more strict, less strict, or kept as they are now?
More strict 57%
Less strict 11%http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-nightclub-massacre-cbs-news-poll-assault-weapons-ban/___SOURCE #2____
1) Do you support or oppose a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons?
2) Do you support or oppose stricter gun laws in the United States?
Oppose 42%https://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2364___SOURCE #3____
1) Hillary Clinton has called for a ban on assault weapons. Do you support or oppose this idea?
2) Do you support or oppose the proposal to ban gun sales to people who are on the no-fly list?
Support the ban 76.1%
Oppose the ban 13.9%http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/USAT_Suffolk_June_26_to_29_2016.pdf______________________________________________
I mean it's seriously bizarre that you think that those of us who will ensure assault weapons are banned
are really "voiceless".
Oh no ... I'm not "voiceless" it just that you're clueless
. You're worried about the new energy behind the gun safety movement aren't you fella? Isn't that why you so laughably post pathetic pictures of knives
and use the logic of a tree stump?
What would do more damage Skippy ... a knife or an AR15? : )