Checking list for a succeed #startup
campaign through #crowdfunding
When you create a #Kapipal
campaign, you have to spread the word to friends, family, and your social networks and convince people to donate. Here are some tips from our blog post, 7 Best Practices to Run a Successful Kapipal Fundraising Campaign onwww.kapipal.com
- Tell your story, focusing on why someone should donate. What is your story? What do you want to achieve? Who needs this money? When will you use the funds, and how? Don't just focus on "I need money!" Present a bigger picture or higher ideal to potential contributors.
- Create an interesting video or graphic to attract contributors. The video/graphic should highlight the main focus of your story.
Create a series of rewards for the contributors. This serves to show your appreciation for donations and inspire contributors to give more. Make sure to calculate the costs of rewards (and shipping!) before setting them; depending on the amount of contributors, rewards can eat into your budget very quickly!
- Seek donations from your own social networks first. Reach out to your friends, relatives, neighbors, old classmates, and colleagues.
- Build up your own online social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog, etc.) before you even begin your fundraising campaign. You want to build up enough followers (and enough good relationships) that you are effective when you ask for fundraising support. Keep your networks updated on your progress, and let everyone know how much you appreciate their support!
- Ask your allies to support you by sharing your campaign in their own networks. If you can get others to help you, your reach has the potential to go much further!
- Take advantage of our helpful Badge tool! Click on the "<> Embed" link on your Kapipal campaign to get the external HTML embed codes to include them on your website, blogs, or anywhere else on the internet! It will help you to attract more users to your fundraising campaign#crowdfund #crowdfundingstrategies #kapipaltip #crowdfundingstrategy #raisemoney