How can the public or a client hire a P.D.L.E.S. member/counsel to assist or represent in his/her immigration legal matter?

There are two ways:

a)If you already have a counsel, lawyer or authorized immigration consultant/counsel working on your case, ask them if they are a P.D.L.E.S. member. If they are, no worries, you should be in good hands already; or if you have any trouble, just communicate with the member first, as they know what to do; and if still not satisfied, contact P.D.L.E.S. direct via this form. P.D.L.E.S. my not assist you if you already have filed a complaint or if there is a pending regulatory or civil proceeding against the P.D.L.E.S. member. 

b)If you have not hired a counsel yet and are looking to appoint one now, use this link and select from P.D.L.E.S. members only. (For P.D.L.E.S. members who have permitted direct

Post has attachment
How do P.D.L.E.S. member’s clients have higher representation standards?
Wait while more posts are being loaded