Issues in Inoreader v4.0 (from Play Store):
1. Add option to hide account info in navigation drawer - it will save some vertical space for subscriptions.
2. Remove left padding from subscription items in folders.
3. Move "Themes" to settings, it is rarely used option. Usually on first setup.
4. After pressing "Settings" display full settings, not quick settings.
5. "Hide feed icons" toggler is missing its background or has some strange state - looks normal after first toggle.
6. Settings page should follow Material Design guidelines (https://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/settings.html
), do not use tabs.
7. View settings should follow Material Design. Also it is not obvious if view settings were applied to current subscriptions folder or globally.
8. Add feed view layout with text content below title, it is very confusing to read content before title. Works better when content is image only.
9. Display "Mark all as read" FAB only when end of list is reached.
10. Add "Star" function on feed, not in context "long hold" menu.
11. App icon has weird one pixel bevel - keep icon flat, add shadow below. For example look at Google Keep icon - it is exactly same size.
12. Some subscriptions, like Hacker News in card view has too much white space around content (it has one line of content text).
13. Links in card view feed contents should be active.
14. Offline mode still doesn't work. In offline settings I checked "Synchronize feeds", selected "Download all feeds", "Synchronize via Wifi" is on , and pressed "Force synchronization". After exiting app, disconnecting from Wifi and mobile internet Inoreader displays "You are offline." and no feeds are available.
15. Account info in navigation drawer is not displayed when offline.