We are a group of Torah educators dedicated to helping banot anusim, like Yemima Mosquera, to return to complete Torah observance wherever they may be in the world.
We live by the thirteen principles of faith, enumerated by the Rambam, our saintly rabbi of blessed and righteous memory.
They are as follows:
1. G-d Created and Oversees everything.
2. He is One.
3. He has no body and is imperceivable.
4. He is first and he is last.
5. There is no praying to any but to Him.
6. He knows the thoughts of man.
7. The prophecy of Moshe is true.
8. and he is master to all prophets.
9. Torah was given from the heavens
10. and it will not change at any time.
11. G-d punishes and rewards.
12. The King Mashiach will come.
13. The dead will be resurrected.