1) In the weather drop down at the top, please add the ability to manually choose a location, based on address, city, zip.
2) Right now it's one or the other, Celsius or Fahrenheit. Please add the ability to display both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperatures right next to each other, such as c (f), or f (c).
3) Please add a night mode option (manual & time based) for the whole calendar so that it's not always white and bright. A manual night mode that darkens the calendar will save battery power, whereas when the calendar is always white & bright, it uses up more battery power. On apps that provide a night mode, I always have it on.
4) Please add the ability to Drag and Drop a to-do item, for instance , from a no date to today, or from one date to another date.
5) Please add ability to import/export or sync the to-do list with the Any.Do app.
6) Please add ability to use this calendar on split screen view (top & bottom) & multitasking panes such as on the S6. Afterall, this calendar is supposed to help with planning, which requires multitasking.
7) Right now to add a new to-do item, you have to reach up to the top of the screen to tap the add item line, which does not feel natural. Please add a moveable floating "add item bubble" near the bottom of the screen for quicker access to add an item.