Share your photos, shooting tips or anything else related to LE here.
Welcome to this community on Long exposure photography. Since there can be some confusion what long exposure photography is, let me come up with my definition in the context of this community and its objective:
"Any photograph taken with the deliberate intent to create an effect that is typical for long exposure photographs like blurred skies, water and other moving objects, or star trails, moon trails and light trails, using an exposure time that is deliberately prolonged to achieve this effect"
If you post or take part in any discussion, please note the following community rules:
1. Long exposure photos only! Please also share the technical details like exposure time and filters used. Details like aperture and weather conditions are also very useful for our mutual learning experience.
2. Since this is a community feedback of others is very much appreciated. So please don't post and run but take the time to check out the work of others as well and give some feedback.
3. Please post the photos in the appropriate folders (seascapes/architecture, etc.) to make it easier for all of us.
4. To ensure the high quality in this group, please only post your best work.
5. If you want to receive serious critique on your photos then post in the folder Photo Critique. But realize once you post there you will get serious critique!
6. No excessive posting: 2 photos a day is the maximum
7. Unsolicited ads or other promotional announcements will be removed without warning.
8. Upload and share only your own work, reshares of other (undoubtedly talented) photographers don't fit the objective of this community.
9.Community moderators will reserve the right to remove photos if they don't fit the objective of this community or if they are offensive or inappropriate.