You're 5 Steps away. Here’s how to win:
1. Upload a 2-3 minute video on your YouTube Channel. This video demonstrates an idea that has the potential to transform storytelling, shake up a business, re-imagine a Fortune 500 company or bring about real action in the name of a meaningful cause. The idea can come from anywhere – as long as it is new and fresh. Don’t forget to tag +Young Innovators Award on your upload.
2. Post the link to your submission directly on our Young Innovators Google+ Page with hashtag #YoungInnovator.
3. Share your idea with your friends to gather the most engagement (measured by number of Thumbs Up on YouTube).
4. Ten finalists with the most engagement (Thumbs Up) are judged by our distinguished jury.
5. The winner gets $5000 and the recognition you deserve.
Judging: Takes place the first week of December. The first round will be crowd sourced, with the top 10 submissions moving on to the second round of judging. In the second round, the jury will determine a winner based on criteria of originality, innovative idea and passion.
Prize: The winner will receive a $5,000 cash prize and a special lunch with senior industry executives, as hand-selected by The AD Club and recognized at a reception in New York City in December.
Deadline Extended: December 19th, 2014.