New Zealand Photography Workshop: 25 Oct - 27 Oct 2014
We still have a few spots available for the photographic workshop that Ian Ashmore and myself are hosting over Labour Weekend, based around Tongariro National Park in New Zealand. This is a 3 day / 2 night workshop for all levels (we will tailor the sessions to suit the abilities of those that are coming), and we are aiming to make the experience as affordable and enjoyable as possible.
The weekend workshop will include:
- Accommodation at a comfortable, warm lodge in Turangi, and each participant will get a room of their own (their will be a reduction in the fee for couples / friends sharing rooms)
- Tuition / Guidance from Andrew and Ian on practical shoots
- Shoots / Locations including the Lower part of Tongariro Crossing Track, Lake Rotoaira area, Tukino Skifield access road, one other "secret" location, and 2 short shoots at local rivers / waterfalls for those that are interested during the day (all of these are subject to suitable safe weather conditions)
- Workshop Sessions at the lodge on landscape photography and astrophotography, tailored to the individual needs of the group.
Not included in the workshop fee:
- Food / drink / meals / evening entertainment
- Transport to and from Turangi
- Transport to shooting locations, however we will have transport available free of charge if you need it
- Supply of suitable clothing etc to allow participation
Price for the 3 day workshop is $500, places are limited to the first 10 people. We will require a $75 deposit to confirm your place on the workshop, with the balance payable on 18 October.
A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some walking involved in all shooting locations, but nothing more than an hour walking on formed, mainly, level tracks
If you have any questions or wish to make a booking, leave a comment on this post