Greeting fellow writer,
This is the community for you to practice you writing skill together as a community. Do not feel discourage or intimidated by other people if you're new at this, at one time before they were just a learner like you.
The rules are simple.
1. The first rule of Writing Practice Club is you do not talk about Writing Practice Club. (Just kidding, I just thought it'll be cool to quote Fight Club. Seriously, ask every one that you know to join.)
2. Make sure that you're human. No kuma, no unicorn and no Kardashian.
3. Make sure that you're kind to other fellow writer. Criticise other are allowed but please be sure that your criticism are sensible and radical to better other fellow writier(did I just type writier? I mean writer). Oh, and mean-spirited behaviors are prohibited.
4. There will be no discussion on sensitive topics such as gender, sexuality, race, weight shaming, height shaming, slut shaming, yo mama joke, religion, and political point of view(except Donald Trump's hair). Fictional religion or politics are fine.
5. Do not place your product advertisement in this community, we know life is hard for you but this is not a place for you to make your coin. Unless we got free ice cream, then we be happy for you to do so. And don't scam other user too(be a good person).
6. Please don't post anything irrelevant in this community such as your dog pics, you cat pics, your boobs pics, your dick pics(please do), your yoga instructor, your parking ticket, or your credit card number to named a few. Why? Because I said so.
7. (this is intentionally empty because I cannot think of any rule to put in, I'll be sure to think of it later, meh. At the meantime, enjoy you life.)
8. Excessive swear word aka cuss word aka foul language aka beep word aka you know what I mean are allow in this community with the only exception of "racial slur" are not allowed. Why? See rule number 4 in case you miss it. Why swear word is allowed? Because I want everyone to feel free to express their craft with whatever word they want(except things that were included in rule number 4, in case you miss it again).
9. This is a pet-free zone so don't walk your dog in this community. I don't know why I'm typing this.
10. Keep the community clean. What's that you asked? It mean that no pornographic contents, no gruesome images, no abusive contents, no drugs, no provocation, no ranting(that's on my other community), no viruses, no scam and no trolling.
11. Everyone participant is this community MUST complete a ritual. The ritual is to listen to Gwen Stefani's "hollaback girl" song then I'll be holla back at you, boo.
With all the seriousness, I wish we all can make this community a place to better our skill together.
Note: After reading the rules back, I do sound like a cult leader. lol, don't worry. I'm not.