Another Asana Theme Customisation
You can easily change styles for Asana using a very handy extension for Google Chrome (maybe available for other browsers) called 'Stylish'. It allows you to write your own styles and apply them to the website of your choice, given you a look you might prefer. All you need to do is understand some simple CSS and you're away. Here is a quick guide:
1. In Google's available extensions, search for 'Stylish' and click install.
2. Once installed click the 'S' looking icon normally top right of the browser.
3. In the Stylish options you should click 'Write new style'.
4. Add a name for the style so you know what it's for later.
5. In the 'code' section add your CSS code i.e. this piece of code changes the background image:
background-image: url(enter a url to an image here) !important;
6. In the 'Applies to' select 'URLs on this domain' and in the field enter 'asana.com
' (without the quotes).
7. Click 'Save' on the left hand side and when you view Asana the styles you've chosen should be visible (or just press refresh on your browser).
Note: The css code above will require a full url to an image for it to load. I've not tested it on local files but may work too.