Calling all Android developers!
Are you looking for an app idea to work on?Next month we will be launching a plugin repository for community created plugins.
As of now we are looking for developers who are interested in creating these plugins.
JuiceSSH is currently the #1 SSH client on the Play Store with > 400k users, and growing at a rate of +80,000 users per month.
Plugins are separate applications that you own and host on the Play Store just like any other application you may maintain.
We will be featuring plugins within a prominent area of JuiceSSH, resulting in instant exposure for your plugin.
JuiceSSH users have indicated they would love to see:
* Plugins that run a command on a periodic basis and graph the results (eg: Performance graphing).
* Automation plugins that perform SSH actions based on geographic location etc.
* A tasker plugin for JuiceSSH!
* Plugins that perform an action, then launch an SSH session (such as port knocking or wake-on-lan).
* Plugins that provide GUI interfaces around CLI applications (eg: A list of /etc/init.d services that can be stopped/started/restarted)
* Plugins that populate your connection list based on third party provider API (eg: +DigitalOcean
* … any other genius plugin idea you may have!
All of the above are possible with our newly published Plugin SDK.
You can find full documentation of the plugin SDK, in our FAQ:https://sonelli.com/plugins
…including more information on what plugins can do: https://sonelli.com/faq/what-can-plugins-do
For some open source example/reference plugins, see:https://github.com/Sonelli/juicessh-performancemonitorhttps://github.com/Sonelli/juicessh-pluginexample
If you have any questions on plugin development or would like to find another developer to pair up with on your plugin idea head on over to our JuiceSSH Google+ community:https://plus.google.com/communities/110428419162168502506
We’re both excited to see what you can come up with!+Paul Maddox
& +Tom Maddox