1. Please use the right sections. If missing one of the sections, add "+Paladin" to your post.
2. Puns off the Web can be plagiarized, but art can't.
3. Please no shitposts here. I will understand if it's a mistake; just delete the post once you realize (if you don't realize someone will tell you in the comments.) But, if it happens consistently, you first get a warning, then the post deleted; and if kept up, you will get a ban.
4. Respect each other. If someone posts a pun that another takes offense to, keep it to yourself. We don't mean any of it (unless someone does, in which they'll get a ban for being hateful.)
5. (Optional) Please invite your friends.
6. Inappropriate things are allowed, but to an extent. No nudity, and try to be a little mature about it.
7. If someone spams you out with a skeleTON of puns, you may ask them to stop, but please be respectful.
8. PLEASE DONT ASK TO BE A MOD. If you want to be a mod then don't ask because then I definitely won't promote you. I only promote people who I trust and know that they won't screw things up, for example if I know you and you're a mod in a well taken care of community you might get promoted (this dose not mean show a mod or owner a community that you're a mod in it won't work)
9. If you are a mod and you want to change something like a rule or say the background of the community just ask a owner to approve and the you may or may not be able to. There is no consequence for asking so don't be afraid to
10. If you have any new ideas for the community and you're not a mod just use the new ideas section to tell the mods and owners about it