20 Mind-Blowing Stats To Get You Active On GooglePlusPin it for later: pinterest.com/pin/381539399653695108
Unless you are OK with tossing off your budget on pricey individuals and their pricier strategies, social media isn’t a platform you can afford to ignore. You aren’t likely to fall short on options that social media tosses at you to promote your products and brand as a whole, and you can find the biggest of brands reciting homilies on how it has helped them achieve the level of success they make a boast of today.
That said, everyone has their own take on different platforms on offer. While some like to channelize most of their resources on Facebook, others are keener on Twitter or LinkedIn or for that matter, GooglePlus.
But, let’s be honest, despite being a Google product, Google+ hasn’t got the kind of credit it commands from the brand community. Even after 2.75 years of its existence, it remains underrated and undervalued as a social media marketing platform. And, is it justified? Darn no!
So, just to make sure you aren’t left oblivious to the various leverages Google Plus can power you with, here is a list to convince you of the efficacy of this highly resourceful platform.
And no, I am not reciting any of those homilies; I present to you some incredibly convincing GPlus facts by the means of stats (something that works for me as well, as they are more likely to intrigue you to the page).
- There are more than 1.5 billion photos uploaded by users in a week
- The number of users sharing and uploading Videos is increasing by the day, with a rate of 20x
- The active Google Plus Users – 540 million per month
- Those with Accounts on Google Plus are in excess of one billion
- 68% of Google Plus users comprise of male users, while rest of the 32% are female users
- Close to 70% active companies have their Google Plus Pages
- The +1 button on websites get more than 4 billion hits in a day
- Close to 7 million Google+ users are from America
- No website is growing at a faster rate than Google PlusFor sources and rest of the article (written by Mike Swan) - visit
: http://www.digitalinformationworld.com/2014/03/20-reasons-why-you-should-be-using-google-plus.htmlimage credit: google.com/+google #googleplus #socialmedia #googleplusstats