This is a full-out activity area where Warrior Cat fans come gather and role-play their hearts out! There will be some ground rules in order to be apart of this community.
1. Refrain from using inappropriate language.
2. No advertising. Advertising is strictly prohibited.
3. Please do not spam (post random, inappropriate, or confusing content) or flood (repeated posting with no meaning).
!HIGH POSITION RULES!
1. Cats in high positions MUST check in weekly on the appropriate page (High Positions Check-In). Ignorance to the fact that you need to check-in is no excuse. You are only excused from not checking in if you have a valid excuse (i.e. broken computer, inability to access the site, school/home issues, vacation, e.t.c.)
2. Not only does one need to check in on the High position check in page once per week to keep their rank, they should also be an active roleplayer.
1. Use Clan names that would exist in the Warriors world, no "Jewelflower" or "Attackclaw".
2. You cannot be invincible to injury or sickness.
3. You may not God-mod at any time under ANY circumstanses.
4. No power-playing (one-hit kills, kits, young, apprentices, or elders inflicting serious damage, kits catching prey easily, etc. This also relates to God-modding)
5. Get another role-player's acceptance before you kill their cat.
6. Follow the main aspects of the warrior code.
7. No background stories with non-existing Clans or tribes.
8. Kits and apprentices may not have mates or kits, however older apprentices can have secret relationships.
9. Only leaders may have extra lives.
10. No being raised by another species.
You can use names from the books, but they can't be the actual cats. This is a whole new generation. This also means you cannot be closely related to any of the cats in the books.
Despite all the rules, be sure to have fun -huggles- :)