What are your thoughts about meeting on Friday the 8th in Dike?   Do any of you feel that with missing school due to weather and tournaments, that you would rather meet April 1 and go from there? My principal is fine with this idea but  I can go either way, have the sub and will have a bunch of kids gone on Friday afternoon anyway so it won't be that big a deal for me.  It would be nice to let the sub know if she won't be needed by today if possible.  Thanks, Sally

I checked with Mr. Leeman to make sure our next meeting was Feb. 15 and not the 13th as I had on one correspondence.  He confirmed that the date was Feb. 15 for our meeting.  Just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page and see  you on Friday in GC
Wait while more posts are being loaded