Our community is mainly for presentation of videos of original sheetmusic played back via synthesized MIDI, and tutorials how to create them. (Original sheetmusic videos synched up to a live performance track are also allowed.) The page exists so musicians can study your original "classical-style" sheetmusic. The music need not be of a certain form or be "serious," yet it should impress the listener not merely as a statement or a thrill, but as space for active reflection. (There are other, much more effective communities to get feedback on a simple "song.")
1. Please post in English; the moderator doesn't speak another language well. Its easy to use http://translate.google.com.
2. Please post into an appropriate category. Suggest a new category if your music warrants it.
3. Please include the video in your post. One should be able to view it from this page, without having to go to another site.
4. Please present videos that are clear, that show the entirety of your score, and which follow the playback closely. Avoid making the listener tired by poor playback quality, as members may wish to repeatedly listen.
5. You are encouraged to include a location where PDF documents of your score can be downloaded; for example, your page on the International Music Score Library Project (ismlp.org).
6. No unrelated posts. Commercial advertisements and posts that merely direct people to other social networks will be deleted.
7. You can purchase simplified scores of my music over at scoreexchange.com.