Welcome to a community dedicated to the common fear plaguing all mankind- the fear of death.
I hope this becomes a community where people who have had the realisation of their ultimate fate, the cessation of their being can talk about their fear and the agony caused. This fear is hardly understood by most people, because it is not consciously acknowledged as something which will happen to them too.
Since death and grief are sensitive topics, some rules are needed:
1. Don't be rude or insensitive.
2. No religious views are allowed. All posts with even subtle reference of afterlife or divine powers shall be removed.
3. Eulogising or rationalising death is not allowed.
4. No spam, hate posts or inappropriate content.
5. Posts shall be in English or with English translation provided.
*Please do not join if you are not afraid of death. This is a personal recommendation. Fear of death keeps people awake at night, get panic attacks, become hypochondriac. Ignorance is bliss.
*This is not a community to help people cope with the fear of death, for those who have intense form of this fear know it is not something which can be completely overcome. This is just to discuss the effects and mental anguish of dealing with death anxiety. But words of comfort for grief and distraction from this fear are always welcomed.