Here's one for the smart ones of the community. Facts first and questions at bottom.
1. Andrew J. Bonebrake, b. 20 OCT 1831(1832) - d. 6 FEB 1874
2. 1860 US Census Andrew has $2000 and is a Saw Miller living with his sister and brother in-law Levi and Susan Bonebrake. No Lydia in the area.
3. Andrew J Bonebrake m. Lydia K. Main 14 MAY 1863 in Fountain Co., Indiana
4. Children in home:
* Known Children born to Andrew & Lydia Bonebrake.
** Might be Lydia's sibling, daughter or cousin. This was right after the civil war and plenty of father's were killed.
** Clarrie Main b. 1860 in IOWA. m. In Parke Co. On Dec 31 ?
* Allen Bonebrack1870 (can't find)
* Isabel Bonebrake 1867 (Can't find)
* Sherman Bonebrake 1865-died in California and m. Bella Folley/Foley 3/3/1894(found)
* Elizabeth J. Bonebrake b. MAY 1864- d. 22 SEP 1864. (Found)
* Adora Bonebrake (found grave with no date, place suggest she died young.)
5. 1870 US Census says the family has a family member 10 years old named Clarrie Main born in IA. And who is the other members in the family. (Adora and Elizabeth died before 1870)
133b 6 64 64 Bonebrake, A. J. 38 M W IN
133b 11 64 64 Main, Clarrie. 10 F W IA
133b 13 65 65 Bonebrake, Henry 60 M W OH. (Andrew & Susan father)
6. Andrew Bonebrake dies 6 FEB 1874 leaving Lydia a widow with six children.
7. Lydia Bonebrake marries again a Jose Butler 5 AUG 1876.
1. Mr and Mrs Jose & Lydia Butler?
2. Mrs Clarrie?
3. Who are the other two people in the house in the 1870 census besides
~a) Andrews wife Lydia bonebrake
~b) Andrews son Sherman bonebrake?
Two children past before 1870
~c) Andrews dau. Adore Bonebrake
~d) Andrews dau. Elizabeth J. Bonebrake
4. Who was Lydia K Main married to in Iowa or was Clarrie illegitimate.
5. Lydia's maiden name if "Main" is not it.
looking for Clarrie's husbands name in my notebook.