Post has shared content
Originally shared by ****
Photo

Post has shared content

This is the Role Play community. Our main goal: have fun! Anyone is welcome, as well as any type of role playing scenarios. Please keep this a bully free zone. I would recommend 18+ members, and warn some content is not suitable for young children. Nonetheless, welcome to a friendly community where you are free to let your imagination roam.
KEY
Character name:
instert action/emotion/expression/narration
'Thought dialogue'
((Speaking out of character))

KEY2
Character name:
"Dialogue"
'Thought dialogue'
narration
((Speaking out of character))

KEY3
Narration
•Options given by Narrator
'Player(s) actions'

In the previous post I showed 3 KEYs on how each Role Play should turn out. I am not dismissing anyone's personal role playing preference, I am only trying to make things easier for everyone to understand. Now here's short examples of each KEY:
KEY1
John: turning off alarm clock, while lazily sitting up. Eyes closed 'Man, I'm so tired... I should really go to bed earlier' yawns. Gets up and stretches, jumps a bit as bedroom door opens
Milly: smiles at John as she opens his door Get moving sleepy head! Or mom and dad will leave without us! ((John is a little laid back, and Milly is really energetic. They're both siblings, John is the oldest.))

KEY2
John: John grabs some clothes from his dresser drawer, rubbing Milly's head as he walks past her to the bathroom "Calm down sis, geeze. Hey, are there any clean towels in here?"
Milly: groaning, she rolls her eyes and makes her way to the stairs "Yep, under the sink." walks downstairs quickly, sitting down on the couch 'my brother really is slow!' ((John is slow, but I can seriously relate to him more. Having my own little sibling, and being quite the laid back teen myself))

KEY3
it was a stormy night. You sat on your computer blogging, it was quite fun. As your sleepy eyes drifted over the screen, the power went out. Jumping, you decide to get up and move around. There is a door in front of you leading to the hallway, to your left is your bed, to your right is your bathroom; the bathroom door is open, and your bed looks very comfortable, but your precious dog is downstairs probably scared to death. What do you do?
•Close bathroom door, •Go to bed, •Retrieve dog.
'Retrieve dog'
You heroically rush down the stairs in the dark and guide your dog to your room, closing the door and giving it a relaxing pet on the head.
Wait while more posts are being loaded