I have Plesk 12.0.18 on a Debian 7 server and I'm trying to redirect a domain from http to https.
I installed the SSL certificate via Plesk on a domain that contains a drupal7 website.
The certificate is working correctly, a green padlock appears when accessing the https version with chrome.
The system is actually configured like this and it change to https with a 307 redirect only if the site has been visited previously:
- BaseURL: https://site.net
- Settings: $conf['https'] = TRUE; (but also tried FALSE)
- Header always set Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000"
- add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000";
I've tried to redirect http to https in the additional Nginx settings but:
- $scheme variable is always 'http'
- $https and $ssl_protocol variables are always empty
I've tried this simple redirect in the Apache http additional configuration but it cause a redirect loop:
Redirect 301 / https://site.net
what else can I try?
Thank you for your help.