I made a few changes to the icons I did yesterday. What do you think?
I named it Ertz
, which is Edges in Euskera. (According to Google Translate).
At the end, these are their characteristics:
- They are supposed to be just the main shape of the app icons.
- They match the borders of an imaginary 176x176px square.
- They have tinted and shaded edges as Material Design guidelines suggest, but I exagerated them from just 1px to 4px to give it a different look.
- They have a soft shadow to make them look better in white backgrounds. (As suggested by +Vukašin Anđelković
- At the end, they look kind of a little 3d-ish. (At least for me).Share if you like, but ask to +1 in the op. Thanks in advance.