The Capital P in WordPress is responsible for all things good AND evil in the world. WordPress is quite simply the best content management system.
WORDPRESS COMMUNITY RULES:
1. NO Promotions of any kind! (blog links, site links, etc)
2. NO JV/Webinar invitations/announces/requests/posts
3. NO "review my site/landing page" requests (be SPECIFIC with questions)
4. NO "viral forwards" (kony, motivate of day, etc)
5. NO trashing anyone/program/businesses/themes/plugins! No matter how "evil" they seem
6. If you're not sure if its "OK" to post, its probably not.
7. Make a contribution to this community. Become valuable.
8. All posts should build the WordPress community here! Before you post something, ask yourself if you what you're posting will build the WordPress community at large.
Remember to start with search function, and to post in the appropriate categories.
You can build great relationships and even business partnerships here, just do it in PM and not on the wall ok?
Here, we are all equals. Any trashing others will result in immediate removal. Posting affiliate links will result in immediate removal. Posting links to themes or plugin without a specific reason, question or comment will result in immediate removal. FYI, I'm not afraid to delete... so think about what you're posting before you post it. This is NOT the community to try to spam your latest product.
If you have something SPECIAL for the group, PM me and Ill get it into the release que were making now so everyone can have access to it :)
If you have questions, find Angie Meeker.