Musclegenes is hiring, we are looking for two post-junior Python developer, this will be full time at our office in Bicester.
Here is the job description:
Python Software Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the world’s number one fitness
genetics testing company. We are looking for two python software developers to join
our team at a post-junior and senior level. The successful candidates will work
primarily for the in-house technology team, which supports the company with:
- A custom internal administration system written in Django
- A custom customer portal system (also written in Django)
- Integration of the customer portal system with a PHP site
- Various integrations with third party tools and services
We have a number of future projects such as a multi-platform mobile app, design and
implementation of a 'big data' system that will keep us going beside the maintenance
and improvements of the existing systems.
If you have the following attributes you are just what we are looking for to join our
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to quickly familiarise with new tools and technology
- Proficiency with the Python Programming language
- Experience with different software development processes
- Ability to work with an agile development mindset (we still use
specifications, but you may need to write it yourself first)
- You don't need to be a geek, but it will certainly helpFuture opportunities
MuscleGenes is currently growing at a significant pace, and as a result we anticipate
there being further opportunities for career progression as the company expands,
including promotion to more senior roles and/or additional skills training.
Working hours and salary This is a 38h working week full time position. Working hours are negotiable based on company requirements.
Starting salary will be in the range of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience, which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
As a MuscleGenes employee you will receive free gym membership at our local
facility ‘The Gym, Bicester’, and also be enrolled in our stock option scheme, which
will give you a share of the profits in the event that the company is sold or goes public.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Martin P. Hellwig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 075 27 59 39 49.