War-hammer 40k escalation league
This escalation will be a paid escalation league, starting on Tuesday the 21st of April 2015 and running through the 19th of May. It is important that you know that at any point throughout the week, you can play your games. Be advised that whatever you put in your 500 point list will carry over to your next games. The buy in will be $15 and the payout is based on the number of people that enter. The first week of games will start at 500 points, and increase in points each week thereafter. In order to curb Meta Gaming, we will require you to submit your lists ahead of time. For example, on the 21st of April, we will require your 2000 point list to be sent to us.
• Week 1 - 21st of April = 500 Points.
• Week 2 – 28th of April = 800 Points.
• Week 3 – May 5th = 1200 Points.
• Week 4 – May 12th = 1600 Points.
• Week 5 – May 19th = 2000 Points.
All of the escalation league games will be using Highlander rules. These rules modify the normal force organization charts. The modified force organization charts are as follows:
• 1 H.Q.
• As many Troops as you like.
• 1 Elite squad / unit per slot (no duplicates)
• 1 Heavy Support squad / unit per slot ( no duplicates)
• 1 Fast attack squad / unit per slot (no duplicates)
--NO DUPLICATE FORMATIONS----------
If the Highlander rule set does not appeal to you, you are more than welcome to play any formation available to your faction. Formations are not affected by the modified rules. Be advised, you can only play the same formation once in your list. Meaning it is not possible to play the same formation in quantities of 2 or more at any point level.
Additional Rules are as follows:
• Play only your codex and supplements.
• No Imperial Knights.
• No Super Heavies.
• No Allies.
• You may play an Aegis Defense Line, any of the Imperial Bunkers, Firestorm Redoubt.
Furthermore there will be no advantages/disadvantages to having your models painted/unpainted. Each week, each player will play two games, all of which will be against different people. You cannot play the same person two weeks in a row. Each victory will award 2 points, each draw will award 1 point, and each loss will award 0 points. Each week, each player will have a potential of 4 points up for grabs.
If you have any questions please feel free to comment on this post, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.