Post has attachment
With the arrival of the 'Trumpeteers', our much delayed Millennium-Consciousness, Planetary-Awakening, Global-Empowerment, appears to be upon us. Whatever appearances may be, the stark reality is unquestionable, staring us in the face.

With the concurrent arrival of the greater-California Independence movement, it is now time to face up to the unprecedented tasks before us today. The horrors and opportunities which are FAR BEYOND the power of Governments and the Corporate State to fix, to achieve. The nightmare of Fukushima, and the Nuclear Accidents and Waste Worldwide, from which, to date, we all are hiding in true horror. The equal devastation wrought by the ten-times oversized Oil, Chemical, Automotive & Other Outdated (and Infelicitous) Industries.

The Returning of the Lands, Waters, Forests, Wildlife, Oceans & Atmosphere of our Planet -- the source of all life, all consciousness, all economics. All health & wealth.

To these ends, and the Creation of a Global Constitution of NonViolence, and a Global Library of Truth, we, Today, announce the formation of the COLLEGIUM OF CALI. The PlanetWide Collegium will work with all governments, all corporations, all associations, all individuals -- to accomplish in COLLABORATION what we could not even discuss in competition!
For the question, and fate, of the Independence of Cali, of Cascadia, of Hawaii, of Japan, the Pacific, All the World, is dependent on the same thing. The same paradigm shift, the same awakened body of consciousness.

We, All People, All Cultures, working together to end all violence, empower all individuals, heal all the wounds, and move together into the future.
The US Military Industrial Complex has the power to facilitate, to empower, to heal the Planet -- but not the will. They are committed only to taking their tens of millions of workers, soldiers, managers to build their Extrasolar economies. The 1 percent. Leaving behind the 99 percent, to rot and die on the ravaged, wasted, Earth ...
Photo

Post has attachment
As I mentioned in my last post, there is some chance I will be moving to Portland or Seattle in July. We are looking specifically at https://www.seattlechildrens.org/ and http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/health/services/doernbecher/index.cfm. So far Wisconsin and NC seem like the most likely locations for us, but http://www.asahq.org/annual%20meeting is next week, so there's some opportunity to network in the Cascadia cities.

Personally, I've got better connections in the Portland area, but I'd be happy for someone to make the case for Seattle. Thanks!

I'm a member of the group because I'm following Cascadia as a member of ConIFA, but I have two different requests today.

I host +Music Manumit, and we are looking for guests for March 2016 (and beyond). We've had on David Rovics from the region before (and I think Lee Rosevere is from BC), but I can't say off the top of my head if we've had anyone from Seattle. I'd like to fix that.

Really, we'll take suggestions of any musicians releasing under a remixable license, but since there's some chance I'll be moving to Portland or Seattle in July (no real idea the likelihood, but more on that in a separate post).

Don't worry Sounders and Timbers fans, I'm firmly a DC United fan, though I'll probably go to some matches if I'm in the area.

Post has attachment
Good week for our national sport. Cascadian women were instrumental in World Cup. And the three PNW men's teams are at the top of the MLS Western Conference.
Photo

Post has attachment
The University Street Station in Seattle serving Sound Transit's LINK #LightRail has a "high-tech" theme.

The surveillance cameras are everywhere both within this station and beyond, though. The ORCA card readers store a record of where each rider travels which can be read remotely from each card.

It feels like a #panopticon, doesn't it?
PhotoVideo
PhotoPhotoPhoto
2015-04-03
5 Photos - View album

Post has shared content
I've just finished the designs for our latest flyers, so expect to see more Doug Flags around #Cascadia  with QR codes linking to our site, where you can find a quick listing of regional governments and representatives. 

Also, be sure to check us out for ideas on how to become involved in your community.
Understanding Cascadia
Understanding Cascadia
sites.google.com

Post has shared content
Which was the first city in #Cascadia  to have an automobile? Which will be the last?
Our +Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI) has a photograph of Seattle's first automobile: a Wood's Electric!

Which was the first Cascadian city to have an electric car?

Post has attachment
Great song. Free Cascadia!

Post has attachment
Nice morning shaping up in #Cascadia
Photo

Post has attachment
One of my little friends the Pacific Tree Frog, nestled here in Canyon Falls protected in the foot hills of the Cascades
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded