** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING TO JOIN **
* By applying to join you are _agreeing_ to these rules. *
Women of Google+ was created on a spark of an idea and has quickly turned into a much more than just a way to discover brilliant women using Google+. Women of Google+ has evolved into a destination to learn, share and explore what it takes to thrive on social networking platforms both personally and professionally.
Above all else, this community exists to encourage and promote stimulating and intellectual conversations between members. While we may not all agree with each other, we do need to *respect* each other.
Please be sure to post your conversations in the community under the appropriate topic (click on the topic title in the left column and then post).
**YOUR PROFILE MUST BE POPULATED AND ACTIVE - NO EMPTY OR ABANDONED ACCOUNTS WILL BE APPROVED.**
Quick guidelines for the community:
1. Blatant sales pitches or spamming will get you kicked out (I have banned several people already because of this). NO posting links to things you sell or promote - that means NO Etsy/Ebay listings, NO links back to articles you have written (personal or professional), NO business opportunites. Your own Google+ stream is where you can post that type of information NOT here.
2. Introductions are NOT necessary to be honest. Just be sure to fill out your profile. People will click on it and read up more about you.
3. This is a PUBLIC group meaning everything you publish in here is viewable by the entire world. Membership is limited to women.
4. Enrollment is open but not automatic. That means I have to go through manually and approve every application to the group. Please be patient if you are not approved right away, I'm a "one woman shop!" I generally try to manually approve memberships once a week.
5. Thanks for popping in and saying "hello, thanks for approving me" but you really don't need to. We see your name under "members". It is a better use of community to add to the conversation rather than popping in to say hello. So, in advance, HELLO!
6. This group is meant to be extremely tolerant and accepting of every culture, but for now, all I can moderate is English. I don't have the ability to start separate groups for other languages, nor do I want to manage other moderators. Please feel free to start a community of your own in your own language.
7. I will be actively and aggressively maintaining this community. What that means is that posts that don't fit the ethos or rules will be deleted. Please don't take offense. In order to keep the noise and notification levels at an acceptable level for ALL members this will have to be enforced.