My name is Walid Elsahli, I am from Libya and I would like to study MSc in Mechanical Engineering at Girne American University .
so, , I would like to attend English language course at your University before starting my academic study (MSc. in Mechanical Engineer) , so I don’t know what can I do or what is the procedure for that.
So please If there is any document that you may wish to ask for, let me know in order to send it.
by the way, a friend of mine his name is Walid Belkasem advise me to register at Girne American University.
Wait while more posts are being loaded