We are at CodingHard going to make an open-source web based project (a webapp) that will get data from public sources (such as https://data.nasa.gov
) and then display it in a professionally designed and developed interface.
A project that will make processing, analyzing and displaying data easy and simple. It will bring data to life for your needs.
To accomplish that first, we need to know in general;
1) How/Where do you get your data?
2) How big is the data you usually work on?
(eg. scale in Kilobyte, Megabyte, Gigabyte, Terabyte or Petabyte)
3) In which format do you export your data?
(eg. json, xml, excel)
4) What programs/webasites do you use to process your data?
5) Are you comfortable using websites to process your data?
Feel free to comment or email us.